Cutting the bottle didn’t take long. Removing the label, that’s something I don’t like. But first things first. Cutting the bottle in the shed and finishing it in the kitchen – using boiling and cold water.
I used several discs to smooth it out from the top and the outside.
Once that was done I smoothed out the inner edges. I forgot there was some oil in the bottle and the quick job became a slightly bigger one. I used 3 grits of sanding drums: 240, 400 and 600.
Once it was properly sanded I polished it with my felt disc.
Removing labels with water and white spirit.
Taking pictures and admiring my work.